Add to Calendar
New York Born , mixed Hungarian roots, and a whole lot of dapper.
One of a kind vocal tone Viktor Kiraly truly represents what Pop Music is supposed to look like...Colorful!
Former NBC The Voice contestant and number one hits chart stomper has been going strong since 2008 and there is no stopping him anytime soon...
- 2008 winner of Hungary’s got Talent “Megasztar”
- 2010 first solo album hits number one spot on Hungary’s Mahasz Radio list.
- 2011 - 2014 : number one singles including: Fire , Solo, Running Out of Time Feat DMC ( RUN-DMC)
- 2014 : Viva awards winner for best Male Artist
- 2014 : release of second album 3rDimension (number 2 on charts)
- 2015 - 2016 top 20 finalist on America’s The Voice NBC; Coaches - Adam Levine , Gwen Stefani , Pharrell Williams - Blake Shelton
- 2016- present: Radio music video singles reaching all top 10 spots in Hungarian and English.
- 2019 Award Winner for Best Hungarian Act at the MTV EMA Sevilla Spain
7pm Doors, 8pm Show
$15 Advance, $20 At Door
$55 Dinner & Show Special - Includes: Appetizer, Salad or Main Course, a Glass of Wine or Beer, and (1) Show Ticket. Seating is first come first served. Promotion only available through online ticket sales.
#DromIsHome From jazz and rock to electronic, soul & funk to hip-hop and international music DROM prides itself on presenting fresh new sounds and introducing new talent to the always invigorating NY live music nightlife. “New York’s premiere venue for world music” (Wall Street Journal) is located at 85 Avenue A between 5th St. and 6th St. in the heart of East Village and has a wide and eclectic selection of music programming throughout the week. Drom also features a bar, kitchen and lounge area in addition to the main space making it easy to scale the room depending on your occasion. From seated shows to late night DJ events, there is a little something for everyone at Drom.
JOIN FRIENDS OF DROM for 10% off shows, food, beverages and more!